Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
- I feel like Wile E. Coyote finally had his day and my entire childhood has now been called into question!
- I’ve heard of Taco Tuesday, but never Road Kill Wednesday… It’s not even catchy. #roadkillwednesday? Maybe it’ll catch on.
- No matter where you stand, that eye follows you…and he looks pissed. #creepyfriday
- I could make the whole “it’s Donald Trump’s brain or Hillary Clinton’s soul” joke, but I feel that’s been done. To death. Like this bird, or whatever it is.
- That eye though. It almost looks…alive. Maybe it’s a teaser for the new Walking Dead season, “it’s not just humans now”… *shudder*
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: