Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Every mother of every child has been at some point on the receiving end of the “What?” face. What did I do? I’m innocent. I had good intentions. Is what I am doing wrong? What? What? What?
- What? Someone had to open these Monopoly game pieces! We could be millionaires!
- What? I’m just gonna decoupage the end table. Don’t worry, I watched a YouTube video on it. It’s a surprise, don’t tell mommy.
- What? I’m building a nest. Like birds do in the wild.
- What? These are coupons. You won’t let me have scissors so I had to tear them out. I’m helping you.
- What? Day 1/hour 1 of summer vacation. I’m bored.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: