“An optimist is a fellow who believes a housefly is looking for a way to get out.” George Jean Nathan
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas On Parade.
- I just can’t even…is that a mouth with teeth!??! The stuff of nightmares…and good to know my gag reflex is working well this fine morning!
- Kinda looks how my feet feel when I go too long between pedicures.
- Is that a wagon wheel it’s hanging off?! What IS this! Roadkill dinner?
- Donald Trump’s soul? (hahaha sorry, couldn’t resist…no really I couldn’t)
- It looks not unlike the baked potatoes I bought intending to cook but forgot about and found in my pantry last night
“I rant, therefore I am.” Dennis Miller
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY EVERYONE! HAVE A BLESSED DAY ❤
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: