Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
This is my first time doing this challenge, and it was a challenge for me! I love doing these blogger challenges because it breaks me out of my comfort zone and stimulates my creativity. I looked at this picture so many times, I feel like I know them personally, which sounds rather creepy, but it’s not…really. Anyway here is my best crack at it, I hope you enjoy 🙂
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (dinoheromommy.com).
- One of us farted. I’m not pointing fingers. That smile though…
- We feel pretty confident that mom will let us back in, despite the locked door and “No Trespassing” sign. Mom? Honey? Why isn’t she answering?
- Is that chocolate on your upper lip son? Tell me where you hid the chocolate and no one has to get hurt!
- My grandmother used to call that look the “imp of satan”, I prefer “picture of innocence and adorableness (is that a word?), either way, he’s plotting. Be afraid, be very afraid.
- Is he drinking a potato? It looks like a potato to me… Does this have some health benefit of which I’m not aware?!?! Do tell!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: