- I’m actually very shy, so I overcompensate with sarcasm and wit.
- I love to read!
- I might save my Kindle in a fire before my children…kidding…probably. I mean they are old enough to save themselves.
- I am an accountant by trade, but I suck at all things math.
- I say inappropriate things when I’m nervous or uncomfortable.
- Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
- I hate to exercise.
- Tulips are my favorite flower.
- Alcide from True Blood is #1 on my “get out of jail free” list (the list of celebrities you have permission to sleep with if you ever get the chance and your spouse can’t get upset)
- If I was homeless, I’d live in a Target store.
- I’d love to drive an Audi as my mid-life car
9) Do you like to exercise?
No. I’m convinced I was born without endorphins. Exercising makes me tired, cranky and hungry.
9) What would you name the autobiography of your life?
10) Do you ever get mistaken or get told you look like a celebrity. If so, which one?